April 02, 2006

Sunday Falls Softly Like A Piece Of Paper

Check out Jihadist Jerry. I stumbled across him and laughed so hard I almost schnarfed my Diet Dr. Pepper.

Thanks Jerry, for a good time.


Now I am off to feel the sun on my bare arm as I drive with the windows all the way down, turn the radio up and smile at firefighters who linger in the open engine co. doorways, airing out the past few months must and sweat and adrenaline.
I'm going to speed a little along Shore Road 'cos it isn't cold anymore, not in the least, and pull my ponytail out. I imagine it's also time to air ourselves in a way. I am thrilled to see crocus and forsythia prodding the world with a little color, the trees are budding, in fact my neighbor's magnolia is almost in full bloom.




I woke up one day and it was spring again. Too good, life is too good.

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2006 4:22 PM, Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

You is very welcome Brooklyn American Girl. I like you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home