March 20, 2006

Hm.

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!



Oh, there I am, working hard just to hold up my afro let alone write a prize-winning screenplay.

I might feel better about this quiz result if only the test had actually asked for a sample of my work instead of asking questions like, "What reaction do you like to inspire in people?" Uh... "Awe." Yeah. Who doesn't?

Now, who wants to lend me some money to produce a teeny film?

3 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Should Be a Romance Novelist

I see the world as it should be, and this goes double for all matters of the heart.

I can find the romance in any situation, and I would make a talented romance story writer...

And while I may be a traditional romantic, I'm just as likely to be drawn to quirky or dark love stories.

As long as it deals with infatuation, heartbreak, and soulmates - I could write it.

 
At March 21, 2006 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you were in portland - like - right now, we could make a teeny film tomorrow - with *no* money...

 
At March 22, 2006 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee! A lot of my friends who took the quiz also got Film Writer. One day, Abs, I'll be watching you on TV at the Academy Awards. ;)

I took the other weight quiz too, and it said I was supposed to be 20 lbs heavier. Phew! Although, what does that say about my eating habits???? (And you really don't want to know how much GS ice cream I've had lately! The tagalong??? ZOMG. Dare I say, *whispers* but it's actually better than the Samoa ice cream. :P

(Oh, and as an aside, while I'm thinking about it, guess who I ran into again on the train tonight.)

~ Her Ladyship

 

Post a Comment

<< Home