March 15, 2006

Beware the Ides of March... and Friendster

It goes against my grain to be rude most of the time, but I am getting too old for this. I should know better than to be nice to people, especially on 'ster.

I'm guessing this man is visiting the tenth planet or something but this all started when one "XTH" sent me a message that read,
"Does your dog know any tricks?" Suckered into conversation about possibly my favorite thing, I responded amiably.

Hello Unpronounceable Man,

If 'growl at the stranger' and 'chase down the
dog on the block' are considered tricks these
days, then sure, she's accomplished.
:-P
I sell her short actually. She's smart, but
surly. Knows her right from her left. Thank you for
asking. I'm sure you already know, if there's
a subject any pet owner adores, it's their bub.
You wouldn't happen to have any pals, would
you?

- crabby

XTH then writes back.

We all want a storybook romance, but as you
have probably learned by now, too many of these
romance have unhappy ending. TaTa


Say wha?

Who said anything about romance? I was
talking about a dog.


sigh.

And that XTH character again. He's big on the last word.

My words sometime might look like Scrabbler and
my message are sometime passionately admired
by many and dismissed by others. Thanks anyway


I think I got dumped. By a guy who refers to himself as the Scrabbler no less. Perfect if he's a supervillain from the 60s Batman television series. Ker-plunk!

These new lows have been brought to you by the Ides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home