December 07, 2005

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me My Font Was Funky?

I am finally back behind the helm of my beasty pc, after a long stint of working with a laptop that is incapable of resolution beyond 800 x 600 (go ahead, laugh). I bit the bullet and paid to have the OS reinstalled after letting people attempt to fix the original problem and only making it worse.

Anyway, I noticed right away the font color I was using is pretty damn dark on the background! And no one shared! Maybe that's because you couldn't read diddly? More likely because nobody's reading. And the two people who do check back here from time to time, well they're too nice to tell me, I know that.

So, we'll work on that over here in the next day or two. I mean, I love purple and all, but I can compromise. See?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home