June 15, 2006

Clearly We Will Have To Turn And Come Home Soon

The end of the road is sometimes just the beginning.


Jerky wouldn't stop walking while Ronald McDonald's ghost made an eerie advertising appearance over his left shoulder.

Get your ducks in a row.


I keep thinking about when my brother went to Europe and she told him to sit towards the tail to have the best chance of surviving a crash.


And then the sun starts rising, and I can see the arc of a planet below me; child-like and amazed, while the woman next to me furrows her forehead because she forgot how incredible this was years ago.


No camine fuera de esta area, por favor.

Waiting for the gremlin.

The world looks patchwork and pleasant; people are immeasurably tiny and so are the problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home